On of the many stars at my last wildlife photography workshop was this 4 week old tiger cub. She’s already a posing rock star princess queen of the tigers! I can’t wait to see her again at my July Baby Wildlife Photography Workshop in Montana. I have space left if you can’t wait either! :-)
In case you are curious, this is about how big she will be in July.
You can read about the workshop…HERE.
Collective Noun and Other Fun Tiger Facts
I’ve found three collective nouns for the tiger- an ambush a hide and a streak. Of course I love a streak..umm, well not THAT kind so much! :-)
- Average life span in the wild: 8 to 10 years
- Size: Head and body, 5 to 6 ft (1.5 to 1.8 m); tail, 2 to 3 ft (0.6 to 0.9 m)
- Weight: 240 to 500 lbs (109 to 227 kg)
- Protection status: Endangered
- Did you know? A tiger’s roar can be heard as far as 2 mi (3 km) away
Baby Tiger Photo Gallery
Prints and More Tiger Photography
You can see all of my tiger photography and order prints…HERE.
Wildlife and Nature Photography Workshops
I will be adding a second session for this summers baby wildlife photography workshop and there is still plenty of space. You can read about the workshop…HERE.
If you are interested in learning more about my photography workshops, click the button!