I have just returned from an amazing photo safari adventure in Kenya. I am still grappling with the overwhelming animals I saw and photographed. Some of the highlights of this trip included:
- Amazing number of wild animals and birds of every brilliant hue and colour
- Following the animals in their natural habitats – including observing a number of hunts
- Excellent hotel and glamping accommodations
- Great food including sunrise breakfasts in the wild and sunset happy hours
- Cultural experiences including a visit to a Masai village
I really appreciated Jeff’s knowledge about the wildlife we saw and identifying animals and birds in the photographs I took. With Jeff’s help, I managed to greatly improve my skills as a photographer.
This trip was always on my bucket list. It far exceeded my expectations. I will certainly join one of Jeff’s expeditions again. In fact, I have!! I have booked a trip with him to Brazil to photograph the jaguars.